FOR PRIVATE EVENTS LIKE BACHELORETTES, BRIDAL SHOWERS, CORPORATE WELLNESS PLEASE EMAIL: HELLO@VIRIDI.CO
A floral arranging workshop inspired by the traditional Japanese art of Ikebana! This workshop will focus on 2 types of flower arranging. Guests will be given a guided demonstration on flower arranging using kenzans and will also be given time to create their own arrangement.
Dynasty Plant Shop
BYOV: Bring your own vase, if you choose this option please bring a short vase with a wide enough opening to fit a 2" Kenzan inside. A shallow bowl works great!
Thrifted vase: I will provide you with a thrifted vintage vase that you can take home.
You'll leave with:
- A bouquet of fresh flowers
- 1 Brass Kenzan (Japanese flower frog)
- Vintage vase* (for those that chose this option)
* Cancellations made at least 5 days before event, will receive a refund.
* Adults only due to sharp objects used
Disclaimer: I am not a licensed Ikebana master, I'm self taught and this is a workshop that uses kenzans. If you're looking for an Ikebana class run by a master, please reach out and I can give you some reccos!
Can 2 people purchase 1 ticket?